Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

From Owl of Us



Hi everyone!  Lesley here with my final design project for Fresh Squeezed Stamps!  Today I am sharing a card I made with my absolute FAVORITE stamp set called Hootie Who?  My entire classroom is owl themed and so I was absolutely thrilled to receive this set!  I can see myself using it a lot!  I mixed it up with the pretty birthday sentiment from Everyday Expressions.



                              Hootie Who?                                Everyday Expressions


It has been an awesome experience, designing for both Ryann and Shannon.  Supportive and really organized, these ladies made me feel good about myself as a card maker!  I loved working with the amazing design team too!  You ladies inspired me to try new ideas and to move outside of my comfort zone with my projects.  It was an all-around fantastic experience!


Thank you for stopping by!  -Lesley