Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy




Happy Friday! It's Kim!  When FSS did a spring cleaning a few weeks ago, one of the sets really caught my eye. It's funny how that works - a set will come out but until you see it used in a certain way, you manage to keep it out of your personal stash.  Then suddenly, you see someone use it, or you notice a particular sentiment - and it becomes a favorite! That's what happened to me with Sublime Citrus.  I finally noticed that cute little citrus slice with a heart and the fantastic sentiment "easy peasy, lemon squeezy" - LOVE it!

Sadly for me, it is the end of my term with Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  It has been a wonderful experience using these fun, unique and very fresh (!) stamps. I thought I would leave you with a card made from a few of my original favorites along with this new favorite stamp set.



The simple little circles come from a set that has been a favorite of mine since the beginning - On Trend 2013.   It's full of sparkles and circles and gems - also city skylines and photo frames.  It's just a wonderful all-around set!  The border is another favorite - it comes from Background Check.  I think I'm going to wear out this diagonal stripe!

   
                               Sublime Citrus                            Background Check


Hope you have an "easy peasy" and relaxing weekend!  -Kim