Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

An Old Favorite...

Hello Fresh Squeezed friends!  Shannon here to share a favorite FSS set and a project made using Friendly Folk...

There are two types of cards I use the most (and I don't think this is exclusive to little ol' me) - birthday and thank you cards.  I've loved the tradition of the pineapple as a symbol of hospitality and welcome, and thought it would be perfect for thank you notes.


I wanted a clean, simple card so I just stamped the pineapple image onto the blank card front, along with the sentiment from You Said It, Sister, then added a second Copic-colored pineapple image with a bit of foam for height.

Boxed Set

Here's the boxed set of thank you note cards...always a good idea to keep a hostess gift on hand!

Friendly Folk

Remember, our Spring Cleaning Sale in our online store begins tomorrow!  We've vacuumed 30% off three great sets, but only for a few days, so don't miss out on grabbing your favorites, old and new!