Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Heart Happy

Happy Monday, Fresh Squeezed friends!  It's Virginia here!  I absolutely love the sentiment "you make my heart happy" from When Hearts Collide.  It prompted me to create this happy card.  I combined all my favorite things for card making - gold embossing, water coloring, paint splatter, gold strings and sequins!


I started out embossing the heart in white and used a water color pen and applied distress inks. I also gold-embossed the edges of the water-color paper and flicked some paint to make the splatters.  The gold strings and sequin are the final touches! I used only one image from this set...can you imagine the possibilities from the entire set?


When Hearts Collide

What are your favorite things on your cards?  Have you tried to combine them? Give it a try if you haven't already!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  -Virginia