Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Let's play a LOVE game

Hello and Happy Saturday Fresh-Squeezed fans!  Katie here to share a little LOVE game I made using When Hearts Collide and Games People Play.

First, I die cut some thin lines from black cardstock and glued them to white cardstock with a glue pen. Using a computer, you could also create and print the tic tac toe grid onto a cardstock panel or draw your grid with a black marker.  Next I replaced the traditional "O's" with one of the small hearts from When Hearts Collide stamped in red ink.


The "X's" are from Games People Play.  I stamped the sentiment, also from When Hearts Collide in black ink, matted the stamped panel on black cardstock and adhered it to a white cardstock base. 


                      When Hearts Collide                         Games People Play


Three hearts in a row!  Looks like Love Sweet Love has won this game!  :)  That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  -Katie