Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Customize Your Own Sentiment!

Hello, dear Fresh Squeezed friends! It's Virginia here with your Monday FSS post! I want to share a birthday card that I created for my daughter's friend who was turning 25! Now 25 is really a very special age for a young lady!

First I gathered my supplies: Take a Number clear stamp set, pattern paper, yellow clear button, gold strings, ready-made banners and some washi tape.


All I had to do was stamp and emboss the sentiment in gold.  Clear stamps are perfect for that.  As long as you line up the stamps, you can create this sentiment in two easy steps!

Take a Number

With Take a Number, you can create ANY sentiment that suits the occasion!  I was told that the birthday girl loved this card to pieces.  :)  Thanks for stopping by!  -Virginia