Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Bold Bliss and Pastel Love

Happy Friday everyone!  It's Kim.  I have been having so much fun with the new sets Love Signs and When Hearts Collide.  What I like most about these sets is their flexibility.  Some stamps are cute - some are masculine - some are graphic - some are traditional - they can work in so many ways.  I used a few stamps from both to create this bold card.

I love the bliss banner and I particularly love the arrow.  It's not just one big stamp, it's in two parts so can be used on small hearts and big hearts.


I'm doing a two-fer today.  Every time that I have posted a card with either of these sets, I comment on their flexibility.  But every card that I make is bright and bold.  It's no wonder since I am surrounded by men and boys and I simply don't have much use for soft and sweet Valentines.  Whether or not I have any use for it, I have wanted to use this next stamp.  My mother and I have two obsessions hobbies in common - we loved to cross-stitch (or really any other kind of needlework) and we loved to make cards.  So this card is a tribute to my mom.


                      When Hearts Collide                               Love Signs



Hope you have a "bliss"ful and love-filled weekend!!   -Kim