Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Santa's Parking Lot

Good morning, Fresh Squeezed friends!  Wednesdays are wonderful because I get to spend them with you here at the FSS Blog!

Stacey here with a bit of a "wonky" feel for my card today!  After placing the panels and elements down all straight and narrow, it occurred to me that it would be much more fun with some slanting and sliding!

The fabulously fun images from the Hello December stamp set are perfect for a bit of "off kilter" placement!  I paired the sleigh sign, Santa flair and date stamp up with an image from a different set!  Have you noticed the city scene from On Trend 2013 at the bottom of my background panel?  I love how it creates a parking lot for Santa!


The city scene and sleigh sign were inked up with Versamark and heat embossed with some sparkly embossing powder for a little tone on tone effect.  The Santa flair was inked up with black along with the date stamp, while the flair image was circle punched and marked with some glitter pen for added shine!  Finally, I added some stars, a bit of curly twine and some flat sequins to give a little extra whimsicality to my project!

 On Trend 2013                              Hello December

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you are inspired to create something a bit "wonky," too!  -Stacey