Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

1 of a Kind

Hello Fresh Squeezed fans!  Sarah back today with a card featuring both of the new stamp sets released this month, Take a Number and Arctic Friends.  I had the stamps out on my desk and was thinking of the cute little penguin from Happy Feet, he was totally one of a kind right? So that was the inspiration for my card!


I masked and stamped the penguins in soft charcoal ink, adding in one extra special, one of a kind penguin in teal. I added a little shading and some rosy cheeks with Copic markers.


I dotted a little Stickles glitter glue in the background to mimic snow and kept everything else very simple, color blocking with a scalloped edge and the bright orange card base.

Arctic Friends                                 Take a Number


Thanks for stopping by today, happy stamping!