Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Sleigh Parking Down Under!

Hello there! Sarah here with my first Fresh Squeezed Stamps project - woohoo!

When I was digging through my (substantial) paper stash, I noticed this sheet had New Zealand printed on it - most papers miss my little country altogether! I used Hello December to try and entice Santa into a summer stop over!


Red, green and light blue are my fave Christmas colors. I lightened up this combo a little using peach instead of red.  I embossed 'Hey Santa' in white, anchoring it with a die cut arrow pointing to New Zealand. The 'Sleigh Parking Only' sign was a perfect accompaniment!


I created a circle frame, coated it in a dimensional glaze and sprinkled on lots of glitter. There are some white sequins hidden on the embossed layer, did you spot them? I love tone on tone embellishments!

When I have enough time (read: when my little dude naps for long enough!) I love to finish the inside of my cards. Here's the inside for this one...


Hello December

Get your elf on - love that!  If you find some paper with your country or state on it, make a card giving Santa directions for a whimsical take on the holiday! 

That's it for me today!  Be sure to join us back here on the blog tomorrow for more Fresh Squeezed fun!!