Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Emboss, Emboss, Emboss!

Hello, Fresh Squeezed friends! It's Virginia here! Today I am sharing a simple Christmas card with you.

As stampers, we can all recall how we fall in love with stamping? Well, I would not be surprised that it was embossing that got you hooked! Today's post is all about embossing. There is that special "something" about embossed surfaces, huh? I decided to emboss 3 images from the Hello December set with three different colors of embossing powder.


It is really easy to emboss the images in 3 different colors. I am not a patient person, but I managed to stamp and emboss one at a time! It definitely is the safest way to keep the colors clean and crisp. 

Hello December

Now go ahead and pick three images and emboss! So happy that you stopped by today!