Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dreams Come True Year!


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a quick and easy fall-themed card!

To create my card, I started with an aqua card base.  Next, I stamped the woodgrain image from Background Check in white ink onto kraft cardstock, then wrapped it with twine.

































Next, I stamped cream cardstock with peach, tan and aqua inks using the larger leaf image from Everyday Expressions.  To finish up, I stamped one of the sentiments from Inside Scoop: Birthday in brown ink.  To finish up, I adhered the stamped layer to peach cardstock and attached it to the card front with pop dots.




That's all from me today, but be sure to come back tomorrow for more FSS inspiration! :)