Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Make Everyday Special


Want to join the Fresh Squeezed Stamps design team?  We're accepting applications now!  More info HERE!


Happy Monday, dear Fresh Squeezed friends!  Virginia here sharing two cards that were created with the same sets, Sublime Citrus (images) and Everyday Expressions (sentiment).  Although summer is coming to an end, that shouldn't stop us from using this summery set that can be used for all-occasion projects!

For my first card, I randomly stamped the background with the citrus fruit and added some embellishments and faux stitching with white gel pen.



For my second card, I stamped the fruit and used them as the main focus for the card. Notice the lemon?  I used the "rock 'n roll" technique to create different shades of yellow. If you're not familiar with the technique, Splitcoaststampers has a great tutorial you can find here.


                            Everyday Expressions                         Sublime Citrus

Does that gives you some ideas as to how to stretch your stamp sets!?  I hope our Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog posts make your every day special!