Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Watermelon Wonder

Hey there! Leigh here with a card that I made for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Watermelon Wonder, which Fresh Squeezed Stamps is sponsoring.



I love watermelon!  For me, watermelon equals summer.  So I used the Subway Series: Summer stamp set to make my card.



I stamped the summer sentiment onto some woodgrain patterned paper using three shades of ink, attempting to mimic the colors of a watermelon.  Then I punched some semi-circles from the sides, tied some twine and added some buttons.  I adhered my panel to the card with some dimensional adhesive.

Subway Series: Summer

There's still time to play along with the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge -- Watermelon Wonder if you'd like.... submissions close tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great weekend!