Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happiest of Birthdays!

Hi, everyone! It's Heather P. here and I'm sharing a fun little birthday card today...



To create my card, I started with a pink card base and heat embossed one of the stamps from Background Check along the left side of the card base with white embossing powder.  Next, I stamped the flowers and leaves from Everyday Expressions onto white cardstock, then colored them with copics.  To finish up, I stamped the sentiment with gray ink, added a hand cut grass strip along the bottom edge of the card, then added orange twine and some clear gems.  Quick, easy, happy!

         

That's it for me today, but be sure to come back tomorrow for more FSS inspiration!  :)

----

Fresh Squeezed Stamps gets around (in a good way!)  We're sponsoring the NEW Seize the Sketch challenge that begins today.  You really should check it out and play along -- you know you'd love the prize!


Seize The Sketch