Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Flip Flops in Neon!

Happy Monday, dear Fresh Squeezed friends! It's Virginia here! I hope you are enjoying summer so far...now you may want to put on sunglasses for today's card! It sure is bright and cheery!

surf and sand (July 29) 

I used the newly released Beachy Keen set to create my summer fun card. 
Here are the special features of this card:

1. Stamp both flip flops on a thin piece of paper, then cut them out. Use them for masking.
2. Stamp the back side of the flip flops to create the solid image. I started with the blue ones first. You can start from the middle/right if you prefer.
3. Stamp the positive side to stamp the flip flops (continue with masking).
4. Squeeze droplets of Liquid Pearls to create sand and add detail to flip flops.
5. Stamp the sentiment in neon green, and then in black .

Beachy Keen

This new set is FULL of possibilities. Can you see the summer fun that I see? Thanks for stopping by!